[xml] relaxng in xmllint

Hi Daniel,

there seems to be a minor bug with the --relaxng option in xmllint.

While the relaxng code is included depending on LIBXML_SCHEMAS_ENABLED,
the --relaxng option is included in the output of `xmllint -h' depending
on LIBXML_XINCLUDE_ENABLED. (xmllint.c line 1218)

Second: LIBXML_SCHEMAS_ENABLED wasn't set after I did a
./configure
(that's how I found the above problem, xmllint -h listed --relaxng but it
didn't recognize the option)

You said 'Schemas support is also configured in by default now.'
in the release note, and ./configure --help claims these option would
be on
  --with-schemas              Add experimental Schemas/RelaxNG support (on)

I rerun configure with the --with-schemas option, and everything was fine.
So either I misunderstood something or there's something wrong with
the configure script also.

I'm not familiar with configure, but if I compare the
with-regexps and the with-schema part in configure.in I'd say, the section

AC_ARG_WITH(schemas, [  --with-schemas              Add experimental Schemas/RelaxNG support (on)])
if test "$with_schemas" = "yes" ; then
    echo "Enabled Schemas/Relax-NG support"
    WITH_SCHEMAS=1
    TEST_SCHEMAS="Schemastests Relaxtests"
    with_regexps=yes
else
    echo "Disabled Schemas/Relax-NG support"
    WITH_SCHEMAS=0
    TEST_SCHEMAS=
fi

should read

AC_ARG_WITH(schemas, [  --with-schemas              Add experimental Schemas/RelaxNG support (on)])
if test "$with_schemas" = "no" ; then
    echo "Disabled Schemas/Relax-NG support"
    WITH_SCHEMAS=0
    TEST_SCHEMAS=
else
    echo "Enabled Schemas/Relax-NG support"
    WITH_SCHEMAS=1
    TEST_SCHEMAS="Schemastests Relaxtests"
    with_regexps=yes
fi

if schema support should be configured in by default.

Apart from these minor problems, I'd like to say that it's great to have
relaxng support in libxml. Thank you very much.

Can you say something on how complete this support is, and what's missing?
(I understand that it's alpha, but that does not imply anything about
completeness.)

greetings
        Morus