Re: [xml] Problems linking

Whatever you think you know about the location of your libxml2, Unix knows better ;-)

/etc/ld.so.conf is nothing overwhelming, if you want an exhaustive configuration file then throw a glance at your /etc/sendmail.cf, that will give you the rest for the week :-)

Check /etc/ld.so.cache, that's what you want to see. Or better, leave it be and read the ldconfig manpage instead.

Nick Torenvliet wrote:
Thanks that worked just nicely! Can I ask how/where the xml2 library handle is set? I mean how does the system know what/where the xml2
library is?  So far I've seen the ld.so.conf file, but the entries I
have in mine are definitely not exhaustive, where are the rest of them?