Re: [xml] calling xmlXIncludeProcess after xmlParseFile generates error

On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 17:40, Christopher J. Grayce wrote:
Dear All,

   I would appreciate any enlightment on why this program works as expected...

[snipping stuff]

Christopher -

Not seeing anything obviously wrong with your code, I compiled both, and
both work for me without segfaulting.

[jfleck localhost grayce]$ xmllint --version
xmllint: using libxml version 20604
   compiled with: DTDValid FTP HTTP HTML C14N Catalog XPath XPointer
XInclude Iconv Unicode Regexps Automata Schemas

on Fedora.

Cheers,
John