Re: [xml] xmlWriter's indent support: initial patch

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 08:30:07AM -0300, Lucas Brasilino wrote:
 I think the API need a bit of refactoring before going in for the reasons
I expose, this keep most of the patch code unchanged. I could do the
change or take a new patch from you, as you prefer...

      If you don't mind, I'd like to implement it. Mainly because I
gonna use xmlWriter API in a large application so I'd like to know its
core, and also it's a good way to learn how to design a professional
class API :)
      I'll do all these considerations you've made.

  No problem :-), taht should be relatively simple, just send a new
diff ,

    thanks,

Daniel