Re: [xml] Problem under HPUX 11.00 and SUNOS 5.8 with static library

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 17:48, regis chedmail mpsa com wrote:

I have some problems with libXml2-2.6.2 under HPUX 11.00 (with cc 11.11.02)
and under SUNOS 5.8 (whith cc 6.1.45)

Are both of these 64 bits machines?

Target process died because of: SIGBUS - bus error.

SIGBUS is often caused by alignment problems. You could try to
experiment with the -misalign options for the Sun C compiler. I
forget what the equivalent options for the HP-UX compiler is (+u?)

If this does not solve the problem we will need further information
about what happens. It would help us if we knew exactly how it steps
through xmlReportError, and the content of various variables and
arguments in that function.