Re: [xml] xmllint --html problem?

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 02:24:05AM -0800, Wei Chen wrote:
I find in the former archiev this thema. Seems this
problem is not jet solved, right? I try the xmlint.c
example frmo the new release and it has the same
problem as former.

Is there anyway to translate an HTML to XML by using libxml2?

  It is not intended for this. I don't see the bug you're refering to.
xmllint --html has large regression tests and as far as I can tell they
indeed work.

Daniel