Re: [xml] Where can I find more examples about HTML-parsing?

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 11:44:05AM -0800, Wei Chen wrote:
But What I want ist somewhat different. I don't want
to print out but save to a buffer. Are there any other
functions which do the same? I mean I want to get the
retured valure as a string (char* or char[]).

  please read the docs
  http://xmlsoft.org/html/index.html
  http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-HTMLtree.html

Besides, is there any HTML-tree structure description?
I find searching an HTML-tree is quite complicated if
one doesn't know the tree structure.

  http://xmlsoft.org/tree.html

Daniel