Re: [xml] Architectural overview?

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 12:06:00PM -0500, Jim Rankin wrote:
I would like to know more about the high level structure of libxml.
Are there any architectural diagrams that show the "layers", i.e. what
functions can call which other functions, etc.?  UML-ish diagrams?
Architectural overview documents?

I could just wade through the source, but I'm trying to be lazy :).

  what about reading the docs ?
  http://xmlsoft.org/architecture.html
no UML. doesn't go down to the function level, complexity would explose.

Daniel