Re: [xml] Does someone has the projrct file for compiling the libxml2 under MSVC Visual C/C++?

Wei Chen wrote:
Hi,

I downloaded the win-port source files from Igor
Zlatkovic. I am succeeded in compiling the soucefiles
with nmake. I can start the example programms such as
testHTML and testReader.

Later I tryed to compile these files with the MSVC
Visual C/C++ 7.0. Though I was succeeded in doing
that. I am succeeded in compiling the example files
such as testHTML and testReader. But as I want to
start the exe-files, I got the Exception error. I
think the setting of the project must be wrong. Who is
succeded in doing this?

Set the runtime to multithreaded dll.

Ciao,
Igor