AW: [SPAM] - [xml] Indent support to xmlWriter - Email found in subject

Hello,

      I'd like to know if someone is working on ident support to
xmlWriter. Alfred?!?! :)

I'm too busy with projects at work just now, so I am not working
on it.

      Seems not to be difficult to implement. Although there's
indent at struct _xmlTextWriter, that looks like some ideas on it,
think the better aproach is calling xmlListSize() to get serialized
elements quantity and write out proportional spaces number.

A good Idea.

      If nobody currently working on it, I'll try to implement this
next week, 'cause today is our Christmas party here at work :)

You're welcome :-).

Servus -- Alfred