Re: [xml] Question on XML

Hello, Thanks for the speedy response! Comments inline. Daniel Veillard wrote: On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 02:00:54PM -0800, Avneet Ghai Puri wrote: > Hello, > > I was looking at LibXML2 for validation of xml documents against a schema. The kind of things that I am looking for include things like: > 1. array boundary checking > 2. Min and max occurences > 3. numeric value fits in a range. > > I was wondering whether the above is supported. I looked through the code and do not see it, but just wanted to make sure that I did not miss anything. Min and Max constructs should be supported, I think you misread... I was wondering if possible could you email me the pointer to where this is being done. For array boundary, I can't see any part of the spec related to that... Maybe, I am not phrasing this right. But here is an example of what I am talking about. Now in the document using string255 I would like to ensure that the size of the string is between 1 and 255. Rgds, Avneet please provide a pointer to the subsegment of the XML Schemas spec you're refering to. Idem for "numeric value", Daniel -- Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/ veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/ http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/

Do you Yahoo!?