[xml] RelaxNG - trouble with context

Hi all,
I have one (maybe stupidly) question: how can I manage context if I'm using
Relax NG?

I can declare it using:
        xmlRelaxNGParserCtxtPtr ParserContext = xmlRelaxNGNewParserCtxt(path);
        xmlRelaxNGValidCtxtPtr ValidContext = xmlRelaxNGNewValidCtxt(xmlRelaxNGParse(ParserContext));

But if I can read or write to this structure, the compiler get me the follow
error:
invalid use of undefined type `struct _xmlRelaxNGParserCtxt' (the same is
reported for xmlRelaxNGValidCtxt)

I read the API documentation, but there is only that the type of
xmlRelaxNGParserCtxt is _xmlRelaxNGParserCtxt. The same is in the source code.

So, how can be modify something in the xmlRelaxNGParserCtxt or in the
xmlRelaxNGValidCtxt, for example userData section?
(fox example: ParserContext->userData = NULL)

Thanks

Greets
-petrn

--