Re: [xml] XML streaming with libxml2

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 06:46:31AM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:

 Misc* indicates that the parser cannot detect the end of the stream.
and finding "prolog element Misc* element" must generate a fatal error.

  So how I can use XML for streaming if I don't know the length of XML
  document in advance? I guess that XML doc may contain (theoretically)
  anything that I want to use as separator... Or I am wrong?

Regards,
/Al