Re: [xml] libxml2 v2.5.7 appears much slower than libxml2 v2.4.24

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 08:47:37PM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 04:38:05PM +0100, kevin ruscoe ubs com wrote:
Hi Daniel
Xinclude processing took 83357 ms

  Problem found, the parsed document cache broke in some recent XInclude
patch I made. Not fixed yet, but should be relatively easy, I will
just use the opportunity to refactor and clean up this module a bit.

  Fix commited in CVS. The fix itself is rather small, but I did some
cleanup and enhanced error reporting in that module, so the diff is quite
larger.

Daniel