Re: [xml] Namespace equality with Python bindings

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 10:39:41AM -0400, Anthony Carrico wrote:
On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 03:37:06AM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
all the node objects at the python level are wrappers objects around
the internal C objects. The comparison must be done between the C
objects, the python ones are allocated on the fly.

Thanks for the quick reply. So it isn't possible to compare the C
objects from inside Python, with ns._o or similiar (sorry I'm new to
python)?

  Hum, even the _o are PyCObject which are allocated on the fly,
I'm afraid you must got to C to make the comparison. That would be
relatively easy do do from the C binding glue but seems impossible
from Python only. You would need an extension of the bindings to do
that.

Daniel