Re: [xml] hexBinary update

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 08:51:42PM -0500, Charles Bozeman wrote:
This patch implements hexBinary values as strings. I've also included
test code for validating hexBinary types.

  Hum, I tried to apply it and ran the regression tests again
using check-xsddata-test-suite.py , it went from

found 1035 test instances: 954 success 28 failures
OK

found 1035 test instances: 954 success 28 failures
Memory leak 33 bytes

  Apparently there is 3 memory leaks.
Looking at the code it seems the string is allocated even if
no data built is required, resulting in a memory leak for sure
(if val == NULL , tmp is lost).
There must be something else going on though... I will look at it.

Daniel