Re: [xml] LibXML2 and fp_class...

[ forgot to add the mailing-list ]

DiskMan wrote:

I've read all the help/install files, performed NUMEROUS internet searchs, but
for the life of me, I can' t figure out what the hell package fp_class and
ieee.h are bundled with.

Where is ieee.h used?

I know the libxml README clearly states that no other files are needed but for
some odd reason, I can't get it to compile without fp_class...

What compiler are you using? fp_class is part of the DEC C compiler,
which, if I recall correctly, only is available on Tru64; not on Linux.

Could you tell use what part of libxml doesn't compile?