Re: [xml] stack corruption (2.5.4)

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 12:47:40PM +0200, Petr Pajas wrote:
Gary Pennington sun com writes:

[snip]
I am building a document in memory. Since I want to be able to access
DTD information as I build my document, I do the following:
[snip]
            info.ktx_doc->extSubset =
                xmlParseDTD(info.ktx_doc->intSubset->ExternalID,
                    info.ktx_doc->intSubset->SystemID);
[snip]
My questions are:

1. Is this a known problem in 2.5.4?
2. If so, will an upgrade to 2.5.7 fix it?

A bug in xmlParseDTD fixed by Daniel few days ago is very likely the
cause of the behavior you describe. Try upgrading from the CVS (or
wait for 2.5.8; 2.5.7 still contains the bug).

  Hum, right, I forgot about this, it's easy to check, the patch was
enclosed in my answer.

Daniel