Re: [xml] help: how to get content of an element via XPath in libxml2

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 19:49, andy glew amd com wrote:
help: how to get content of an element via XPath in libxml2

xmlXPathCastToString(result) is what you want, I think.

The enclosed example C file may help, although I wrote
it some time ago for use on Unix, not tested elsewhere.

Liam

Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org
www.advogato.org
Author, Open Source XML Database Toolkit, Wiley August 2000
Co-author: The XML Specification Guide, Wiley 1999; Mastering XML, Sybex
2001