Re: [xml] warning in make tests actually ok?

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 12:15:53PM -0700, George Hartzell wrote:

I've built libxml2-2.5.6 on a Suse Linux box.  When I run make tests,
it mentions to expect warnings about title.xml, but doesn't say
anything about a warning I'm getting in the Xinclude test:

  warning: failed to load external entity "test/XInclude/docs/something.xml"

Is this a valid warning, or an acceptable one from the way that the
tests are set up?

  on purpose, this tests the fallback mechanism of XInclude, precisely
when one cannot load the requested resource,

Daniel