Re: [xml] web site download page error

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 08:34:34PM +0200, Vincent Ryan astrazeneca com wrote:
Hello,
I'm interested in using libxml2 and libxslt.

I'm requesting the page from http://xmlsoft.org/downloads.html
and I get returned an incomplete html page as follows:
[...]

   works for me, just did a reload to make sure...

AstraZeneca R&D Boston - Waltham
35 Gatehouse Drive
Waltham, MA 02451

  The server is at MIT/Boston don't tell me that your connection to it
is worse than from France ... Admitedly the machine is also serving
rpmfind.net and the Red Hat 9 release tends to saturate the network connection
of that box :-\

Daniel