[xml] Re: libxml2 error-handler multi-threading question

I've never used this myself but it seems that LibXML2 error reporting callback are
per-thread based, see next message in the same thread:

   http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2003-March/msg00098.html
I've never used this myself because I usualy have a TLS error handler anyway.

Aleksey

P.S. Mail copied to libxml mailing list.

Kasimier Buchcik wrote:

Dear Mr. Aleksey Sanin,

I have a question concerning your "libxml" post (2003-03-13) with
the subject "Possible error reporting addition to the library":

Did you find any solution to the scenario where multiple threads
will fire the globally assigned error handler, thus resulting in mismatch and errors caused by the globally assigned error context
(which we need to be "per document" rather than global).
In other words: is there a way to solve the error handling issue if
using multi-threading?

In our projects we are using a Delphi wrapper implementation; the only
solution we found on the Delphi side was to synchronize calls to
functions that could fire the error handler.

I would be glad to get some feedback from you about this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Kasimier Buchcik

4commerce technologies