[xml] Re: Element 'group' in xmlcatalog

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 11:55:51AM +0400, Vitaly Ostanin wrote:

Daniel Veillard wrote:

Please, add params in xmlcatalog for element 'group':
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/spec.html#s.group

 group is supported as far as I know. If you have a bug
provide the input exposing the bug !
   http://xmlsoft.org/bugs.html

Please, tell me, how I can to add catalog entries within element 'group' with application 'xmlcatalog' ?

  Hum, xmlcatalog doesn't support all options of the underlying
library ... I take patches !!!

I'll try :)

I found my error:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/spec.html#s.ext.resx
item 6:
After delegating from delegatePublic original input 'system' is ignored and users cannot use 'rewriteSystem' elements.

Some notes and examples about it could be useful...

<skipped>

--
Regards, Vyt
mailto:  vyt vzljot ru