Re: [xml] Patch for enabling ZLIB support in Win32 build

Hi there,

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 04:26:34PM +0200, Daniel Gehriger wrote:
Hello,

I could not find a way to build libxml2 on Win32 with with zlib support
enabled. I modified the "configure.js" and "Makefile.msvc" to accept the
option "WITH_ZLIB".

I attached a patch -- could you please add it to the distro ?

  Hum, it's Igor's land, I would rather wait for him to come back
from hollidays before commiting the patch,

That land fares inhabited again :-)

The zlib patch is okay, I'll commit it later today.

Ciao
Igor