Re: [xml] about the xmllib's shema

Hi,

warmice wrote:
thanks for your help first.
i download the binary lib. but i want the source code, because i can give some
else compile arguments.like /MTd etc. can you give me your version's source code?

My version of the source code is precisely the current CVS. Get the CVS snapshot.

i download the 2.4.26 package from the gnome ftp site. but it lose the wsockcompat.h
and there isn't the iconv.h.

Yeah, I haven't shown the wits to add the new file to the packaging system after inventing it :-) My fault. I am attaching it to this message, hoping that people who miss it would find it in the archives. It belongs into the include subdirectory.

Iconv is not a part of libxml, but is a library libxml depends upon. Get it from where you got the libxml binaries.

the readme.txt told me, i can change the options in the xmlwin32version.h to get
the optional features. but i didn't found the libxml_schemas_enabled in it. so i think
this version can't support the schemas in the windows platform at all.but i can't get the later version now. can you help me?
in the read me file, i found this line :
5. January 2002, Igor Zlatkovic <igor stud fh-frankfurt de>

I said, read the readme.txt in win32 subdirectory, not the one in win32\dsp. :-)

so i think it's so old. hehe ,do you have new stable release now? and may i have a copy? thanks a lot.

No, there is nothing new for the win32\dsp branch. I neither own nor use the VC IDE since some time now. It seems that most others don't use it either, for the reports about bad DSP files are almost nonexistent.

i try to change my project file, but i'm failed.
i add the libxml_schemas_enabled macro in the xmlwin32version.h. and then i must add
the libxml_regexp_enabled macro too. i added them, then there are some link error:
Linking...
> [...]

This will solve itself when you consult the right readme.txt :-)

i found out this API declare in the libxml-py.c, i add this file in the project
but at the top of this file,there a #include <Python.h>, i don't know
where could i find it. can you help me? thanks.

What in God's Name are you compiling? Consult the win32/Makefile.msvc for the list of files which must be compiled.

I guess my readmes are not clear enough. I'll have to work more on these, it seems.

Ciao
Igor

/* include/wsockcompat.h
 * Windows -> Berkeley Sockets compatibility things.
 */

#if !defined __XML_WSOCKCOMPAT_H__
#define __XML_WSOCKCOMPAT_H__

#ifdef _WIN32_WCE
#include <winsock.h>
#else
#undef HAVE_ERRNO_H
#include <winsock2.h>
#endif

#if !defined SOCKLEN_T
#define SOCKLEN_T int
#endif

#define EWOULDBLOCK             WSAEWOULDBLOCK
#define EINPROGRESS             WSAEINPROGRESS
#define EALREADY                WSAEALREADY
#define ENOTSOCK                WSAENOTSOCK
#define EDESTADDRREQ            WSAEDESTADDRREQ
#define EMSGSIZE                WSAEMSGSIZE
#define EPROTOTYPE              WSAEPROTOTYPE
#define ENOPROTOOPT             WSAENOPROTOOPT
#define EPROTONOSUPPORT         WSAEPROTONOSUPPORT
#define ESOCKTNOSUPPORT         WSAESOCKTNOSUPPORT
#define EOPNOTSUPP              WSAEOPNOTSUPP
#define EPFNOSUPPORT            WSAEPFNOSUPPORT
#define EAFNOSUPPORT            WSAEAFNOSUPPORT
#define EADDRINUSE              WSAEADDRINUSE
#define EADDRNOTAVAIL           WSAEADDRNOTAVAIL
#define ENETDOWN                WSAENETDOWN
#define ENETUNREACH             WSAENETUNREACH
#define ENETRESET               WSAENETRESET
#define ECONNABORTED            WSAECONNABORTED
#define ECONNRESET              WSAECONNRESET
#define ENOBUFS                 WSAENOBUFS
#define EISCONN                 WSAEISCONN
#define ENOTCONN                WSAENOTCONN
#define ESHUTDOWN               WSAESHUTDOWN
#define ETOOMANYREFS            WSAETOOMANYREFS
#define ETIMEDOUT               WSAETIMEDOUT
#define ECONNREFUSED            WSAECONNREFUSED
#define ELOOP                   WSAELOOP
#define EHOSTDOWN               WSAEHOSTDOWN
#define EHOSTUNREACH            WSAEHOSTUNREACH
#define EPROCLIM                WSAEPROCLIM
#define EUSERS                  WSAEUSERS
#define EDQUOT                  WSAEDQUOT
#define ESTALE                  WSAESTALE
#define EREMOTE                 WSAEREMOTE
/* These cause conflicts with the codes from errno.h. Since they are
   not used in the relevant code (nanoftp, nanohttp), we can leave
   them disabled.
#define ENAMETOOLONG            WSAENAMETOOLONG
#define ENOTEMPTY               WSAENOTEMPTY
*/

#endif /* __XML_WSOCKCOMPAT_H__ */