Re: [xml] when to call initGenericErrorDefaultFunc()

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 03:03, Stefan Kost wrote:
Hi hi,

Thanks for all the replies. Now I use :

   xsltSetGenericErrorFunc(self,(xmlGenericErrorFunc)xsltErrorHandler);

and it works as expected.
Danile: what about fixing the API documentation. it is not very clear at this point.

Stefan -

If you can write up a self-contained, minimal piece of code that
demonstrates what you've learned so a hacking dork like me can
understand it, I can try to incorporate it into the tutorial so others
who follow can learn from your experience.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead