Re: [xml] xml2-config

xml2-config is a Unix specific script. I am not sure but probably you should install cygwin in order to compile the XML::LibXML module on Windows 2000 (i.e. for ActivePerl). LibXML2 is included into Cygwin (check Development). If you want to get latest and greatest LibXML2 version then you need to get regular sources tarball and compile/install
it using Cygwin in regular fashion:
   ./configure
   make
   make install

Aleksey

Hämmer Wolfgang wrote:

Dear All,

I am trying to install XML::LibXML on Windows 2000. I have previously
installed
libxml2 and the test tools seem to work. The Makefile.pl of XML::LibXML
asks
for a xml2-config.

Do you know where I can find it ? It does not seem to be part of the
libxml
distribution I found at
http://www.fh-frankfurt.de/~igor/projects/libxml/index.html.

Thanks for your help,