Re: [xml] relative references for memory-originated documents?

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 12:42:43AM +0200, Marc Liyanage wrote:

Hi,

I cannot figure out how to do this by looking at the API docs.

I have a stylesheet which is originally loaded from disk into an editor
window / into memory.
 From memory it is later parsed and applied. My problem is that the
stylesheet may contain relative references to other documents, i.e
xsl:import or xsl:include, but the original location on disk of the
file is not visible to the processor, because I parsed from a memory
buffer and not from a file.

I expected to find some API call that allows me to supply the processor
with a base path against which all relative references can be resolved
for this particular stylesheet. I used such a call in Java/JAXP in a
similar situation.

How should I do this?

  update doc->URL just after the XML parsing.

Daniel