[xml] undefined reference

d> Hi !

    I'm on Debian, and I have just installed xml and xsl
libraries, but
when I
want to use them, gcc warns me 'undefined reference', the thing is I
thought
it would work when I added /usr/include/libxml2 to C_INCLUDE_PATH,
    How to solve this problem ?

      Are you using `xml-config --libs -cflags`  for include
the suitable libs ?

      Regards.
      César a.k.a insallah

As I understand it the problem is not compiling libxml but his own code. And
not really compiling but linking it against libxml. Which has ceartainly
nothing to do with the c_include_path but more with the
missing '-lxml2'. Seems to be the first own c program, isn't it?

cheers,
  marcus