Re: [xml] Windows: relative paths on the command-line

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 07:01:48PM +0200, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
Dragging the thing through the debugger, I saw that the problem is, what
else, a backshlash or two. I am strongly against XML files which contain
native path specifications, but command-line is a different thing. Xsltproc
should be able to interpret a native path specification if given on the
command-line.

  yep,

Since Daniel introduced the xmlNormalizeWindowsPath function in libxml, I
thought that solving the thing there would be the best thing. I modified the
function to slashify everything you pass to it anyway, no matter if it can
be recognised as a windows path or not. If the function cannot recognise a
windows path, it will duplicate the string, just like before, but will
replace every backslash with a slash before returning it to the caller.

That machination solved the problem and I dare to believe it didn't
introduce any new ones. The new function body follows this text. Please risk
a glance and if everything is fine, I'll commit that.

  What's the current state, did you get some review ? will you commit it ?

Daniel