Re: [xml] xmlNewDocProp() doesn't appear to do anything...

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 12:25:47AM -0700, Sean Chittenden wrote:
Call me crazy, but, it seems like xmlNewDocProp() is broken.  I've
resorted to setting a property on the root node, but I'd think that
xmlNewDocProp() would behave the same... does it not?

  No. xmlNewDocProp() create a property, but does not attach it
to an element, it's created anyway, and it's the user's responsability
to attach it to an element.
  But it has to be created in the context of a document.

Daniel