RE: [xml] another newbie question
- From: "Labib Iskander, Marcus" <ml cm4all com>
- To: "'Sun, Lei'" <lsun 3eti com>
- Cc: "'xml gnome org'" <xml gnome org>
- Subject: RE: [xml] another newbie question
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:01:18 +0200
you really should have some general reading on xml before using it. xml
never contains binary data!
however, you can base64 encode (or use any encoding you like) the data
before inserting it into a xml document (a xml schema like way) or you can
reference the data in an arbitrary or xlinks like way. In the latter case
you would provide the binary data outside the xml.
From: Sun, Lei [mailto:lsun 3eti com]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 4:52 PM
To: 'xml gnome org'
Subject: [xml] another newbie question
How do I embed binary data in a node? I tried xmlAddChild,
but it seems the
parser treat it as a text and trimed off the 0 bytes (null character).
xml mailing list, project page http://xmlsoft.org/
xml gnome org
] [Thread Prev