Re: [xml] Small schema request...

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 04:31:04PM -0400, Jeff Goff wrote:
I'm aware that this feature is experimental as is, but our testing has
revealed that it's already rather stable. This is more of a feature

  Hum, stable ? maybe in the small core of implemented features.

request than anything, so file it where appropriate. Would it be
possible to add a way to parse a schema file in memory (I.E. from a
buffer or stream) rather than a file?

  Okay enclosed patch provides xmlSchemaNewMemParserCtxt()
and an example of use in testSchemas.c

Daniel