Re: [xml] Search engine is complete

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 03:34:46PM -0700, Sean Chittenden wrote:
  http://xmlsoft.org/search.php

except the XSLT stuff is not yet indexed, it should have a proper
index for:
   - the libxml2 API
   - the Web pages on the site
   - the mailing list archives

Very cool.

Any chance you could add a drop down box that'd let you search only
against the "function" type instead of both mailing-list and
functions?  -sc

  Send a patch to the HTML and I will try to do the server side stuff.

BTW both the indexer and the search php page are part of the CVS
repository (doc/index.py and doc/search/php). The indexer actually uses
libxml2 python bindings and honnestly I'm very pleased with the bindings
but of course I'm biased... I should document the relevant parts of the
code to augment the python bindings documentation.

Daniel