Re: [xml] Re: [xslt] Windows build

Hi there,

Okay... the files Makefile.am, include/makefile.am, config.h.in and
configure.in I cannot comment on, these are far beyond my realm so far :-)

* libxml.h:
Okay with me. This will be changed if the proposal to use autogenerated
config.h on all Windowsish platforms receives no denial within the next
days, but that is my job and won't affect anyone else.

* nanohttp.c and nanoftp.c:
Okay with me.

* testThreads.c:
Gulp! Well... that makes testThreadsWin32.c obsolete. Better that way. Okay
with me.

* xmllint.c:
That means I should better #define __WIN32__ in my makefile now :-). Okay
with me.

* include/libxml/xmlversion.h.in:
Oh Gods... #if (defined(_MSC_VER) || defined(__CYGWIN__) ||
defined(__MINGW32__))... who is the next? :-) Lets exchange that for a
simple #if defined(__WIN32__), okay, everyone?

* include/libxml/xmlwin32version.h:
This file is autogenerated and meanwhile obsolete. Please, please, please
direct your attention to xmlversion.h.in instead. Other than that, what was
the
  #define LIBXML_DOTTED_VERSION "2.4.25-special"
for?

Ciao
Igor

Oops, that was a bad batch.