RE: [xml] Windows build

Hi Igor,

While you're tinkering with the Win32 configuration and header files, would
you be willing to add a few additional modifications to better support
Borland C++ Builder? For example, many of the headers currently use the
following construct:

#if defined(WIN32) && defined(_MSC_VER)
#include <libxml/xmlwin32version.h>
#else
#include <libxml/xmlversion.h>
#endif

Neither WIN32 or _MSC_VER are predefined by the Borland compiler, yet the
xmlwin32version.h header is the appropriate one. I've been circumventing
this problem by using a manually generated libxml/xmlversion.h that just
includes the win32 version, but that's a somewhat ugly solution.

There are other places where code conditionally included when _MSC_VER is
defined would also be applicable to the Borland compiler. (For example, the
definitions for isinf and isnan.)

Of course it would be easy to manually define _MSC_VER when using the
Borland compiler, but that would then make it difficult to deal with those
cases where the two compilers do differ in their behaviours.

Perhaps I'm asking for a bit too much. It appears that there aren't many
other people using BCB to build libxml2. Nevertheless, if you can find a
good way to handle Borland, and perhaps other non-Microsoft compilers, under
Win32, I would appreciate it. (And I must say that I really appreciate the
work that you've already done. Having this library available on Win32 is a
real asset.)