Re: [xml] python bindings on windows

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 05:53:20PM +0100, STEPHANE BIDOUL externel be wrote:
Daniel,

In any case it is not
be necessary on windows. Attached is the patch to
setup.py.in that fixes that.
The same patch also replaces '../../_bin' with '@prefix@'
and adds libexslt to the link libraries.

  Okay, applied, I'm not sure I 100%  follow the magic involved, but
from the distance it looks fine.

Have you committed that yet? I can't find it in cvs,
and I'd like to do a last test before closing that thread
in my mind...

  Oops, I applied it to my tree but I hadn't commited it yet, done now,

    thanks,

Daniel