Re: [xml] Tutorial Troubles?

[Cc'ing the list, I only answer to question on the archived list !]

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 10:27:52AM -0500, Andrew Perez-Lopez wrote:
Daniel,

Thank you, I think that solved my problem.  Another quick question, if
you could, do you know of a way to get the values of attributes
case-insensitvely?

 No

I know XML is case sensitive, but for HTML, many
attributes are done in different cases.  Any ideas?

  libxml2 HTML parser turn all elements and attributes names to
their lowercase value at parse time -> not needed.

Daniel