Re: [xml] xsltproc has problems with rewriteURI

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for the reply.

I found the reason, why it didn't work. I had set SGML_CATALOG_FILES and XML_CATALOG_FILES. The first I need for Xemacs. It seems so that it picks up the SGML catalog first.

Maybe the tools should print out, which catalog they are using, if the user runs them with XML_DEBUG_CATALOG?

Bye

Oliver