[xml] To Export Or Not To Export?

Two Beer Or Not Two Beer... :-)

Hi there,

recent discussion about Python bindings on Windows revealed that the
following functions:

  xmlMemoryStrdup
  xmlMemRealloc
  xmlMemMalloc
  xmlMemFree

should be exported, means they are public. These however do not appear in
any public header, but are mentioned solely in globals.c and xmlmemory.c.

These are used by python/libxml.c. Now, for my understanding, I assume that
python/libxml.c produces a separate module when python is enabled and isn't
compiled into libxml, so I shall export these functions. I however don't
have Python on my Unix box and cannot check this. If I am wrong, please
scream.

Ciao
Igor