Re: [xml] file name bug...

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 11:36:29AM +0100, Shan Mignot wrote:

I'm using libxml2, version 2.4.25 on a redhat machine and I've been spending
time trying to figure out why the following code produces a segmentation fault
during the call to xmlValidateDtd:
And the reason is: filenames are not appropriate ! Replacing them with,
respectively "SelectConfig.xml" and "SelectConfig_strict.xml" solves the problem...

 I usually don't debug user's code, but I was surprized so I tried,
the problem is somewhere else it doesn't fail here:

paphio:~/XML -> gcc -o tst -Iinclude tst.c .libs/libxml2.a -lm -lz
paphio:~/XML -> ./tst
paphio:~/XML -> gcc -o tst -I/usr/include/libxml2 tst.c -lxml2 -lm -lz
paphio:~/XML -> ./tst
paphio:~/XML ->

  I don't know what you're doing, use a debugger I can't reproduce it !

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network