Re: [xml] SSL/TLS support

Now, the native Windows version works (although I have no idea what the
GSSBROWSER window might be... Mark?) quite good and does not depend on
other

That is specific to my application and could be replaced with
GetDesktopWindow().  The HWND is the parent window for any dialogs that
appear.  GSSBROWSER is the window class name of my application's main
window
and isn't relevant for anyone else.

Ah :-) I thought it is either that, or some sort of damn hidden system
window which is for some reason better than the desktop window. After all, a
idle Windows desktop with no user-applications open maintains many hidden
windows.