Re: [xml] Win32 https:// SSL Support

  Makes sense, This would at least need a README indicating
each piece,

Daniel

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 09:18:50AM -0700, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
What about creating a "contrib" folder in libxml sources?

Aleksey.

Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 09:55:19AM -0600, Vakoc, Mark wrote:

The attached code snipet implements a input callback supporting SSL
(https://) URLs in libxml2.  This uses the WinInet API to do all the work
and handles automatically user authentication.

Thanks,
Hard to integrate in the sources but I assume it might be useful for others.
This reminds me that I should ease contributions like this, I have been
toying with the idea of creating a Wiki Web for libxml2/libxslt but
for security reasons I can't install it on xmlsoft.org, I may end-up
putting it on veillard.com instead.

Daniel