Re: [xml] Original string content of node

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 12:58:27PM +0200, chris tech swing be wrote:
Hi everybody,

How can I get the original string content of a node, I mean what appears in the file between the opening
and the closing tag of this node ?

For example :
    <ROOT>
        <CHILD>text<TAG>text</TAG>text</CHILD>
    </ROOT>
I'd like to get the original string content of the node CHILD, namely
    text<TAG>text</TAG>text

  the string is lost it has to be reconstructed.
Use xmlNodeDump() for each child of CHILD

Daniel