RE: [xml] Parser Error: Extra content, where there is none.

Also, I tried using the xml_parser command on the filename, it generated the
following output:

[russelm6 coyote russelm6]$ xml_parser contentErr.xml 
   > document 1
       > presence 2 from='cockersj coyote/Gabber' to='russelm6 coyote'
           > status 3
             [pcdata[I]] 3
             [pcdata[']] 3
             [pcdata[m away.]] 3
           < status 3
           > show 3
             [pcdata[away]] 3
           < show 3
           > priority 3
             [pcdata[9]] 3
           < priority 3
       : x 2 xmlns='jabber:x:delay' from='cockersj coyote/Gabber'
       < presence 2
     [error[Error: Document contains multiple elements in unnamed entity at
line 1 char 227 of contentErr.xml
]] 1
   > <document 1

I have enclosed the file for you to look at.

Thanx for all your help,


-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 4:24 PM
To: martyn 2 russell bt com
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] Parser Error: Extra content, where there is none.

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 02:42:33PM +0100, martyn 2 russell bt com wrote:
I did the test you mentioned with 

xmllint --push <filename>

and it failed EXACTLY as it did in my software.  

  So either the other side didn't delivered XML content, or it's
a libxml push bug. If you think it's the latter send the content of
the file as an attachment so I can check what's happening exactly.


Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine

Attachment: contentErr.xml
Description: Binary data

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]