Re: [xml] Problem with xml2-config

xml2-config is correct, your application should use header files in the
libxml directory. i.e.
#include <libxml/tree.h>
#include <libxml/xpath.h>

If you are having problems with an application you did not write, then it
probably is not designed to work with libxml2.
Check the libxml2 web page at: xmlsoft.org

Charlie Bozeman

Quoting Pierre <pierre epinetworx com>:

Hi,

xml2-config --cflags gives this on my system :

# xml2-config --cflags
-I/usr/local/include/libxml2

But libxml2 installed the headers in /usr/local/include/libxml2/libxml
So applications can't find the xml headers beause they use 'xml2-config

--cflags'...

I have a basic installation, I compiled from sources...
How can I solve this ?

It would be great if you could help me with this !

Best regards,

Pierre.