Re: [xml] Question XML output callback

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 03:52:04PM -0400, Asorokin wrote:
Hi,
Is it possible to pass my own parameters into xml output callback without
having them declared as globals or static? For example my XSLT script
generate multiple output files and it will be greate to store them in
databse inside some xmlOutputCloseCallback. In this case I have to pass DB
session handler into this callback.

  The function doing the open is of the following type:

    typedef void * (*xmlOutputOpenCallback) (char const *filename);

 It's a function provided by the user code (or the default handlers
from libxml2. The returned value is passed to all subsequent
xmlOutputWriteCallback and xmlOutputCloseCallback,
  so it seems the answer is yes.

Daniel