Re: [xml] Handling MSVC exports (was Release of libxml2-2.4.21)

Hi there,

Well, I also have something: please find attached a simple perl script
that processes *.c files and strips out all preprocessor commands,
non-static functions and non-static variables.  I also attached an
example of
processing tree.c file from LibXML.
It is not a "final" *.def.src file but I think it's pretty simple to
make one now
(sorry, I am not familiar enough with *.def files to do it myself).

Aleksey, a gigantic thank goes out to you!! You also scored a pint under
same conditions :-)

I'll now go out and buy a brewery to handle all the pints, should more come
:-)

Ciao
Igor