Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.4.21

I have one more crazy idea: write a small parser on Perl to get out the
functions with all #define, #ifdef, etc. directly from sources. I need to think
about this for a couple days. The only problem I have now is how to extract
exported variables.

Aleksey.

Peter Jacobi wrote:

Igor, WIN32-sufferers, All,

Not really, but wouldn't ctags or cscope be a string point?

[...]
For example, the symbol __docbDefaultSAXHandler exists only if both
LIBXML_THREAD_ENABLED and LIBXML_DOCB_ENABLED are #defined. If ctags could
output this dependence, I would be a happy man.

Then, wouldn't this fit:

1. use the MSFT command line compiler in preprocess only mode
2. process output of step 1. with ctags

Regards,
Peter Jacobi