[xml] Schemas handling as different lib

Hello, xml! How are you?

  Why schemas handling is done (is doing :)) inside libxml2? I think,
  XSchema validation is as far from XML parsing as XSLT
  transformation, and it will be better to make it different library
  (libxshema, for example).

  Many application doesn't need XSchema validations, and it is not
  small piece of code...

               Lev Serebryakov
| FIDONet: 2:5030/661.0                         |
| E-Mail:  lev serebryakov spb ru               |
| Page:    http://lev.serebryakov.spb.ru/       |
| ICQ UIN: 3670018                              |
| Phone:   You know, if you have world nodelist |